Anchor Court, Basingstoke, RG21 7NY
Our Anchor Court serviced apartments offer modern and spacious studio apartments within the Basingstoke town centre. With the main train station being only a short walk through the town centre, these apartments are ideal for the leisure or corporate traveler needing to travel into central London. The development comprises of studio and two bed apartments, all finished to an extremely high standard throughout.
Digital Freeview TV and unlimited fibre broadband come as standard in all apartments, as does dishwashers, fridge freezers, electric hob and oven/grill. There is also a washing machine situated in every apartment.
With Festival place outside your doorstep, the shopping and eating possibility are numerous and with an included allocated parking space with each apartment too.
Studio apartments (1x Double) - sleeps 2 max
£75.00 + VAT (20%) per night (£90.00 inc VAT) for 2 - 7 nights
£70.00 + VAT (20%) per night (£84.00 inc VAT) for 8 - 28 nights
£65.00 + VAT (4%) per night (£67.60 inc VAT) for 29 - 90 nights
This unique and distinctive period building converted into apartments is in a great location, in heart of Basingstoke town centre. You have easy access to shopping, dining and leisure at Festival place, and excellent transport links to London, Southampton and the rest of the M4/M3 corridor.
- Fully furnished and equipped kitchens
- Living area with TV, video/DVD and sound system
- Oven, hob and microwave
- Fridge, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
- Direct dial telephones*
- Telephone entry system
- Unlimited Wi-Fi fibre broadband
- Freeview Digital TV
- Weekly housekeeping service including fresh linen and towels
- Free allocated parking x1
- Lift access/disabled access
- All utilities including water, gas, electric & council tax